The contents of this website are mine personally and do not reflect any position of the U.S. government or the Peace Corps.

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

M.I.A.

Wow, it's been a while.  The main reason for my disappearance over the past 3-4 months was I broke my computer!  One cool autumn night after the teacher's party I decided to watch Anchorman and in the process I knocked my drink over on top of my computer...   Fortunately, thanks to Clements insurance, amazing parents, and Max I now have a new one and am back in action.  The winter in Kyrgyzstan is not a fun place with out some other way to entertain yourself.  In the near future I'll dive into what I've been up to with work, India, what is coming up, some videos, my take on Kyrgyz culture and more.

For now I'll leave you with links to 2 other blogs.  One is from a woman I met over summer and I found her blog post about me, I found that entertaining.  The other is from a fellow volunteer in Kg who paints a very real picture of what life is like here and the hardships that come along with it.  Enjoy.

http://catladyinkyrgyzstan.blogspot.com/2013/10/in-which-i-meet-other-american-in-area.html

http://peacecorps.tumblr.com/post/73840817637/dont-join-the-peace-corps

No comments:

Post a Comment